Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 12:47 PM   #17 (permalink)
Katerina the Flexible
Worple & Warmsley Carnie
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post
Elliot was lost in thought, trying to ignore her ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING little sister when she was ALMOST kicked by an acrobat! Gah! Elliot's face flushed instantly.
"Can you please watch where you do that?! You almost hit me!" she said sharply, scowling as she said this. Elliot was not enjoying this at all. She wanted to LEAVE.

Danni skipped up and down, giggling as the pretty lady did pretty fliiiips! She clapped as she almost Ell. Ha! The eight-year-old stuck her tongue out at Elliot.
"OOOh, you almost hit Siissssy! DO it again! Pwease pwease?" she asked, standing on her tippy toes. She flung her arms around crazily, excited as anything. She wished she could do those pretty flips. She smiled at the lady innocently. "You're pretty!" she cried, breaking her hand away from Elliot and about to walk up to the lady.

Elliot rolled her eyes and leaned back in her chair, thoroughly annoyed. "Danni, don't bother the lady, for Merlin's sake," she mumbled, grabbing her sister's hand again. Although she had almost hit Elliot in the face. Gur.
Anastasiya did not like scowling faces and raised voices. She turned around at the sound of someone talking to her and not in the usual tone she had received from others. "I'm zorry" she blushed. Although she KNEW she would never hit anyone. She always made sure that she was precise upon landing and steered clear away from others. It was part of the act. "I vould never hit you zo" she informed her nodding.

But then a young girl had walked over and looked excited. "Aww. Zat is very kind of you" she told the small child blushing again. She decided she had better not flip in fear of the older telling her off, so instead she lifted her leg right up by her face and leant to the side to push it even further. Her blue leotard and skirt all in one shined in the summer light.