Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Zebragirl
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emily Smith
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rachel Smith
Accidents & Catastrophes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasiya the Flexible View Post
The girl, for she was still young herself, smiled at her expression on her face. She liked making people smile and impressing them with her skills. It was what made the Carnival for her. The reaction on peoples faces when they saw the rides and the various wandering carnies.

"I am. I am vat you vould call a Contortionist" she grinned. "I travel with ze carnival all over the World" And got to improve on her English skills as she did. It was all very exciting, even if she was doing it for a very serious reason.

"Vank you" she blushed again. "Vy don't you do Gymnastics? Zat is vat I vanted to do as a child" she nodded.
Contortionist! That was the word she was looking for! She'd seen one before at a muggle carnival back home. Of course, this one was much better!
"Wow, that sounds fun!" Travelling all over the world, seeing the sights, meeting new people. Mabye she should join a carnival too?

"Oh I do. But I've just taken it up, so I'm not very good. My sister's been doing it for years though!" Although she was no contortionist. Emily coudn't help but smile at the idea of her back flipping over her sister and landing in the splits. It would centainly impress her!