Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 11:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
Katerina the Flexible
Worple & Warmsley Carnie
Bundimun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebragirl View Post
Emily watched curiously as the girl lifted her leg and smiled back. This was so cool. She wished she was as flexible as that. The splits would be a cool thing to show people.
"So are you with the carnival?" she asked sipping more juice. Stupid question really. Why else would she be doing all these tricks for?
She blushed but continued to smile. "Um, your very good. I wish I was that flexible!" Then she could do gymnastics so much better than her sister for once!
The girl, for she was still young herself, smiled at her expression on her face. She liked making people smile and impressing them with her skills. It was what made the Carnival for her. The reaction on peoples faces when they saw the rides and the various wandering carnies.

"I am. I am vat you vould call a Contortionist" she grinned. "I travel with ze carnival all over the World" And got to improve on her English skills as she did. It was all very exciting, even if she was doing it for a very serious reason.

"Vank you" she blushed again. "Vy don't you do Gymnastics? Zat is vat I vanted to do as a child" she nodded.