Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
JustAlice

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Nika kicked her feet back and forth as she looked over the roof top. This carnival even looked amazing from above! She jumped up in her seat and almost caused the chair to fall over as a very hyper Aurora nearly scared the pants off her. "Hiya Aurora!" Well this is probably the most hyper Nika has ever seen this snake.

BLINK

Yup, it's definitely Aurora. "Eh, my summer hasn't been to exciting, but I think this just made it a whole ton better!" She smiled widely as she nodded to Aurora's questions. "I know know it is really--" Her birthday!? "WELL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Nika threw her hands up into the air and smiled. Then suddenly broke out into song. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, HAAAAAAPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY AURORA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOOOUUUUU!" By the end of the song she was practically shouting. Yeah... Maybe the chocolate frogs from the sweet shop weren't necessary. She reached into her bag and pulled out a chocolate frog. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" She smiled sheepishly looking at the last minute "gift". "I erm.. I promise I'll get you a better birthday gift and give it to you at Hogwarts. I just didn't really have any idea that it was your birthday... until now.."
Aurora grinned as Nika jumped. "Glad to hear it. Can't have people unhappy on my birthday!" she laughed a Nika began to sing. Then applauded, "Best birthday song all day!" she shouted as Nika calmed down again, she took the chocolate frog and opened it, biting the frogs head off and glancing down at the card. "Harry Potter, I've got about a million of him. Do you want it?" she held the card out to Nika.

"Oh you don't have to worry about a present, I get heaps anyway. Rich parents remember! Didn't get a party though, my brother's pretty weak so we couldn't have people over." she shrugged, she wasn't too bothered. She'd already seen a few people today! Including Conan... O__O