Thread: The Rest Area
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 04:06 AM   #4 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Danni jumped, hopped, and skipped, pulling her older sister along like a wild dog dragging its owner on a leash. The little blonde blinked her rather large, brown eyes in curiosity...she just wanted to be everywhere at once! She was about to take her older sister to see the animals when Elliot forced her sister away.

"Merlin, Dan, come on. I hate this stuff..."
she mumbled to her, rolling her eyes at the eight year old. Elliot tightened her grip on her sister, refusing to let her run off by herself. She had strict instructions(well, maybe not strict) to not let her wander off on her own. Elliot sat down, but her sister squealed.

"EEELLLLLLL pweaaaseee pweaaaasee I wanna go see ponies!" she whined, trying to yank her sister away.

Elliot gave her a cold stare. Blah. She hated babysitting. "No. Not yet. I don't feel like it. And once again, Danni, please call me Elliot. I HATE ELL." she told her for the MILLIONTH time...She wanted simply watch everyone as they walked by and take in the scene...she didn't exactly want to partake in the activities. Elliot was too cool for that.