Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #92 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Nargles, Wackspurts, and Crumple-horned Snortshacks Oh my!

I once again donned the cloak of invisibility and the three of us began to march through Hogsmead. We entered Huneydukes where Harry and Ginny bought me all the candy I sneakily pressed into their hands. Although they did end up ending as much of it as I did.

After that I got dragged away from Zonkos because as Harry kept insisting, "I had enough joke items to restock Weasley Wizard Weazes,"

Ginny then made her leave when we ran into Luna Lovegood, "Oh, hello," she greeted us as she put away her copy of the Quibbler, "Beautiful day isn't it?"

"Yeah," Ginny hastily agreed, "Listen, Harry, I had ment to tell you sooner but Luna and I need to go feed our Care of Magical Creatures assignment. I'll meet up with you at the Three Broomsticks soon, ok?"

"Sure, I'll see you then but why do two people need to feed one animal?" Harry asked.

"Hagrid got to choose what animal we take care of and being some of his favorite students we got a...'real treat',"

"Understood," they all shared a smile, "I see you in a little bit but i'm...just gonna walk around for a while," he gently nudged me.

"Fine," Luna said as they turned to walk back to the castle, "Oh and Happy Birthday Jess," she handed a thick envelope right to me.

I opened the cloak, just slightly, "How the hell did you see me?" I asked as I checked to make sure my feet weren't sticking out.

"Wackspurts," she answered as if that was just normal reasoning.

"Oh," i sighed as I opened up the card.

__________________________________________________ ______
What are you if you have three tails, breath fire, and have
an excellent gardent?

Probably subscribed to the Quibbler.

Happy Birthday Jess
Love Luna

__________________________________________________ _____

And folded carefully next to it was the latest issue of the Quibbler. "Oh thank you Luna!!" I exclaimed.

"No problem. Daddy came up with the joke himself," she said in her usual daydream tone.

"Its hilarious," I insisted.

"Well we must be going," Ginny said as I re-draped the cloak over me, "I don't want to be late feeding it and lose my fingers like Melissa did,"

"bye," Harry bent down and gave Ginny a lingering kiss and then smiled at Luna, "Wanna see the Hogshead?' he asked me. I began to nod vigorously, but then realized that Harry couldn't see me.

"Sure," I answered as bit my tongue to stop my self from bursting out laughing as an elderly couple walked by. We both turned to head down the road, and somewhere in the village another student was having the same idea.

Why hello there, its been a while (and i had just started posting regularly, well gosh darn it). I hope you like the post, and thank you so much for the compliments. I love that you like the way I write.

PS: Oh by the way....FOURTY CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Star Child; 08-12-2011 at 05:48 PM.