Thread: Character: Living Life Seen Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:15 AM   #20 (permalink)
LillyJames
Gryffindor
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lillian Strap
First Year
Default SPOILER NOT FULL CHAPTER! Sorry guys!

SPOILER!!: Chapter Two
Chapter Two: Continued

"Scorpius what is it? What is the plan?" I asked, trying to conceal the tremor.

He bit his lip and stared at his feet. Finally he said quickly, "You need to accept Bellatrix and her offer to work with her. You still have the trace on you, as soon as you use magic with her we can find her. A thousand things could go wrong and I told them that it was a bad idea and that you wouldn't want to do it but it was the only thing we could think of and if you doan't want to do it i completely undedrstand and we could find someother wa-"

"I'll do it," I cut him off.

"What?" He looked astonished.

"My life now that I am visible, is great. But if I close my eyes or try to sleep she comes pops up, her and the things she has done. I am tired all the time and I always wake screaming. I'm sick of it, Scorp. I won't be able to live my life while she is still out here. If I can help at all than I will." My voice grew quieter, my eyes moister. I was a tired fourteen year old girl. when you add the teenage girl emotions to no sleep ever to the idea of having to face your nightmare again in real life, you get a crying Bethany Stone.

And that's what I did, I sat and sobbed quietly. My head between my knees and my hand hugging my legs, I let the tears fall. "I'm sick of being afraid Scorpius. I need to do it..I need to.."

I felt his arms go around me, "Okay..It's okay.." he murmured.

Finally I calmed down enough to talk, "I.. I need to get some sleep. Bad day, hoping for a better day tomorrow."

"Okay.." he released his grip on me. "Get a good few hours of sleep, okay? I can't promise tomorrow will be that great a day."

I nodded and stood, "If anyone saw and asks, I came out for air after a bad dream."

He raised one eyebrow, "And how true is that?"

As I began to walk away I answered, "True enough for it to not count as a full lie, and all the girls in the dormitory will back it up."