View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
crookshanks_kitty
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parmis
Fifth Year
carrot lover (not) // torturously friendly // secret spy // HP nerd // <3 sparkles // who am I?

Hi Connie! I'm sorry for the late reply. I was going to comment last night but my eyes got heavy, so I decided to come back on commenting today that I can think more clearly.

Quote:
I’ve been foolish waiting for Harry all this time, and not doing anything to be a contributing member of humanity,” she said mocking him with a slight bitter sting in her voice.
Ouch!

Quote:
I was angry and snapped off his head when he started to explain why he had to go away.
For some reason it's very to imagine her doing that.

Quote:
I slapped his face and told him good luck with that, and that he couldn’t count on me waiting for him.
Poor poor Harry. But I can see why Ginny would be mad. I'd be angry if I were in her situation too. But she does have some temper issues she needs to resolve. I think she should have been the one to go on a journey somewhere far to find herslef instead of Harry. I see that I'm getting carried away here. I'm being a bit biased since I favour Harry over any other character.

Quote:
I asked him to get the Marauders Map out every night he was gone, and think of me so he’d know what he was missing. I’ll never forget the look on his face, and the anguish in his eyes.
That's such a cruel thing to say. I feel so sorry for Harry. But then again, I still don't think going away for so long would be necessary. There are many other ways he could calm himself and relax, like perhaps a short vacation to Hawaii island! Or maybe not.

Quote:
“How could you do that to him Ginny? You would have him torture himself like that. He’s been tortured all his life, and don’t forget he walked into the Forrest that night for you, for all of us.” Ron was livid at Ginny for her treatment and request she made of his best mate.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that took it badly. I mean knowing Harry, this request would hurt him emotionally beyond all.

Quote:
“Yes, he promised me he would look at it every night and torture himself knowing that when he was able to go home he might find me married and with a family. And if that happened he would be confident in knowing who he is and what his purpose in life is, only to be a lonely man the rest of his days, because he lost me to find himself. Then, he turned and walked away without looking back.”
Then again, I can see that it's natural for her to get mad at his decision for going away for so long but I'm starting to dislike her with the attitude she's putting on.

Quote:
“I think we’re going to get a thunderstorm instead of another tease like we’ve been getting."
Is that forshadowing an impending doom or something not les frightening? Or maybe I'm just picking on small insignificant things as \i always do!

Connie I loved this chapter and I can't wait to read more.

Last edited by crookshanks_kitty; 08-09-2011 at 07:30 PM.