Thread: Adventure: A Broken Wing - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default I'm back!
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

SPOILER!!: Replies
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheatreActress View Post
This is fantastic! I love it, it's so well written.

-clings- I wanna read more!

Have fun on holiday.
Haii thanks for reading!
Thank you, i kinda just write what comes to mind. Glad you like it!

*huggles*

Thanks again, i had a fun time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Hey Eviee. I had a feeling it would be these two "idiots".
Don't you just love Dumbledore?
That's great Eviee! You never have to apologise for having a real life. Have a great time. We'll be waiting for you to get back.
Haii Connie
Haha did you? XD Well i do try but i kinda wondered why they never had speaking parts in the movie...

Yes, Yes i do *nods* hahaha

Thank You Connie! And i know *hides* I just say Sorry and Hello far too much I'm back now though and ahem new chapter? Yes i think i shall....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashfig View Post
yay! I <3 DUmbledore!
Dumbledore you back!
Thanks for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordanyes View Post
Awesome chapter!
Thank you, I have many more chapters to come *nods*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera View Post
GAHHH brilliant! I just lllooovvveee Snape! Can't wait to read more!

PAMS!
Ahem Emily.....*eyes*

I'm glad you could stop by and read my somewhat short story that is growing by the minute XD haha I still need to read your story....give me like a day and i'll have read it! *nods*

I'm glad you liked the chapter and i have more coming up now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahb View Post
Beautiful story Eviee. I am so exxited to read more, buut have no worries about vacation. Have an amazing time on your vacation.

°°Sarah
Thank You Sarah for both stopping to read and commenting, it means a lot to me! Ah i'm so sorry to keep you all waiting for a new chapter....i had the first six written before i went on holiday so i'm reading for the next few days! haha.

Thank you again, it's good to be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnieginnyfan1 View Post
Amazing story Eviee!

Your just a brilliant writer! Can't wait for more of the FF! <3

♥Stef♥
STEF! Luff you hun, THANK YOU for stopping by....and your most welcome

Aww thank you, i bet your better then me! *nods* More is coming up now!

Dedicated to my three close friends; Laila, Maura and Stef

Created; Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop

Frustrated Snape pulled himself from his seat and moved to the center of the room. From there he began to pace frantically, thoughts and feelings running through his mind like a roller coaster.

"Severus calm yourself," A soft voice called out to the room.

"Calm!?" Snape replied turning on the large portrait of the last and most famous headmaster/ Albus Dumbledore. "How can I be calm when I have to deal with those two..." He pointed wildly at the recently closed door, "All year! How am I to do as you as with them snooping around?!" His loud voice caused many of the other portraits to open their recently closed eyes to watchthe most recent episode...

"It must be done Severus," Dumbledore paused in while Snape began to pace once more, "...for Lily's son, Severus. Remember your promise".

Snape paused in his pacing to turn and stare at the headmaster. He dareed?... Snape thought as his small eyes grew smaller in a glare but he had nothing to say- he couldn't go back on his word. He wouldn't. He'd promised for Lily. Dear sweet Lily whom he'd always loved. Snape moved without a word, turning on his heel and storming out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

The portraits that he left behind muttered and whispered their views, of nothingness. Dumbledore silenced them with his soothing tone.

Within a few steps Snape found himself at the bottom of the stones steps leading to his office, bursting out into the empty hallway, he thought himself alone but then he heard footsteps striding towards him.

"Headmaster," The owner of the voice had an edge to her voice at the title

"Not now I'm busy," He shot back continuing to rush away.

"Headmaster I insist we talk," Professor McGonagall stepped forward to block his path.

Scowling, he stopped.

"What is this I'm hearing, you letting Death Eaters into the school. To Teach! I will have none of it!" Snape glared down at the older women and began thinking of ways to get rid of her. Fast.

"First dropping the magic boundaries protecting the school and letting Dementors to roam around..." She continued, her eyes glaring daggers.

Snap stopped her before she could carry on, "Enough! I am headmaster of this school and what changes I enforce will be up to me and no one else," He stepped around the old women and walked away, "And any students in detention will be handed over to the Carrows for Punishment. Tell the staff," The headmaster added throwing one last glance over his shoulder.

McGonagall watched him leave, anger welling up in her, "Over my dead body will I let a student of this school be punished by them," The professor called after Snape.

He paused once saying, "As you wish".

Huffing, the old women turned on her heels and stormed away, it was time for a staff meeting WITHOUT the new additions to the staff.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.

Last edited by Ladybug; 09-12-2011 at 06:09 PM.