View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
Marina walked into the conference room, her pad in one hand and her Quill floating next to it following her as she moved toward a chair next to the man already seated in it. "Hello." She smiled at him, trying to remember if he was in her Department or from the Maintenance one, "Marina Stewart," She introduced herself formally as she put down her pad and leaned her back against the chair.
Damon had been closely examining a spot on the table when he noticed that someone was addressing him. He looked up to find a pleasant looking woman smiling at him. Damon really did have to try and get better control over all his zoning out.

"Nice to meet you Marina," Damon said, extending his hand towards her. "My name is Damon." Damon stared at her for a couple of moments, trying to remember if she was in the same Department...he was pretty sure she was. "You're in the Environmental Department, right?"

He noticed the quill floating next to her, slightly amused by it, but the amusement was short lived. While Damon was introducing himself to Marina, he hadn't noticed the third person walk into the room. With her rather excited and cheerful greeting, Damon jumped in his chair slightly, quickly rebalancing himself before turning to look at the girl who had provided the warm welcome. He gave her a little smile and a nod of the head.

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go