View Single Post
Old 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Maybe if I update...?

As the days went on, the drama never died down at Hogwarts. Students were always carrying clippings from the Quibbler, or whispering amongst themselves about what’s going on outside the school. The Carrows were getting harsher and harsher everyday: Taking points away from the houses and giving out random detentions or punishments.
Abel and Jasmine tried to lie low. They behaved, went to class, did their homework, and never broke curfew. It was one night, though, that some of the kids decided to break a few rules.

Ginny Weasley crept up the stairs to the boy’s dormitory. She held her wand aloft, the tip illuminated by a lumos charm. She flipped her fiery red hair behind her shoulders before she gently pushed open the door to the seventh year dormitory.
Glancing around, she saw the figures of Dean and Seamus, and the two empty beds that were once Harry’s and Ron’s. Moving passed them, she finally found Neville’s bed, which stood by the far side of the room. She wrenched back the curtains, and switching her wand to her other hand, she prodded the boy in the shoulder.
“Neville, wake up.” She hissed.
“Huh? Wuzzup? He asked sleepily, rolling over and looking up at her.
“Ginny?! What are you doing here?”
Ginny didn’t respond, but instead gestured for him to follow her. The boy jumped up and grabbed a robe with one hand, while jamming on a pair of shoes with the other.
The girl disappeared, but shortly returned with an equally tired looking fifth year boy, who Neville recognized as Carter Reynolds, from the DA. The three of them snuck back down the stairs to the common room, where they settled onto the slouchy couch that was in front of the now extinguished fire. Ginny looked around anxiously before speaking in a low whisper.
“Now.” She said. “We have to steal the sword right now.”
“What?” Yelped Carter. The two older Gryffindors ‘shhed’ at him as he continued in a lower voice. “Why right now? It’s the middle of the night?”

“Exactly.” Said Ginny. “What better time?”

“But the sword’s in the Headmaster’s office, and Snape’s probably in there too.” pointed out Carter. “Can’t we do it during the school day, when he’s not there?”

“We can’t wait any longer. Harry needs the sword. Why else would Dumbledore leave it in his will?”

“But-” He looked between Ginny and Neville. “Well, what do you think?” He asked at last, his eyes falling on the boy.
“If Ginny’s right, and Harry does need the sword, we can’t wait any longer.” he said. “Besides, I don’t want it to stay with that traitor any longer than it should.”
“Ok, but what if we run into a Death Eater? What if we run into Snape?”

“We won’t.” Said Ginny. “No one’s out this late.”
“What time is it anyway?”
“Almost two o’clock in the morning.” Said Neville
“Of course, if you’d rather sleep than help Harry Potter, than that’s okay too.” Said Ginny.
Carter seemed to pull together every ounce of Gryffinfor-ness in him, and he quickly snapped defiantly, “No, I’ll help you.”
A smug smile passed over Ginny’s face, but it quickly disappeared.
“Neville, are you in?”
“Of course.” He said almost grinning.
Ginny glanced between the two boys before saying, “Great. Now let’s get to work.”

Was that ok?
We could be the best of friends I’m sure of it
But I’m too shy to cross this crowded room besides
Wallflower --------------
I’m not here, no one sees me
Wallflower --------------
I’m by myself, please excuse me

~o0o~