Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #84 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 38

Chapter 38: Don't get caught

Once I made it to the plush gold and red common room I began to have second thoughts.

"Jess," Ginny called from behind me, "Are you ready?" she whispered even though the common room was practically empty.

"Yeah, but-t-t aren't you-u nervous-s-s?" I sputtered out. She grinned and took my hand.

"Don't worry," she led me up to the boys dormitory, "Rule breaking is sort of a tradition here,"

True that.

The three of us were getting an early lunch. The toast and sausages were delicious but I couldn't stop glancing at the mysterious bag that Harry brought.

"Did you hear that Hogsmead is supposed to have a Floreans Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor now?" Ginny told Harry in a casual way which was strange to me because we were about to attempt something that would mean the first of many detentions.

"Really!" Harry set down his fork and knife, " You might want to save some room, Jess, that way you can stuff your face at Hogsmead,"

"Shush!" I franticly looked around to see if anyone had heard him. He let out a hearty laugh.

"Relax, the only way that someone heard that is if they had a pair of extendible ears," Harry paused for a second and then ducked down to search beneath the bench.

"Thats not funny," I whined as he pulled his head back up with an obnoxious grin plastered on his face.

"Come on," he said. He took Ginny and I by the hand and led us past the entrance doors where Filch was standing guard, "In here," he open up a trick door pretending to be a wall. He gently pushed me in and handed me his invisibility cloak.

"Wicked," I whispered as I draped it over myself.

"Now remember you're not here," Harry warned.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we go to Huneydukes first?" I stepped back out into the corridor, and tip-toed until i was right in front of the infamous Filch.

"What are you smilin' about?" he asked in a gruff tone.

"Nothing," Harry and Ginny chorused as they were prodded by Dark Artifact Sensory detectors. Once Filch was satisfied that they were not smuggling something out of the castle he let them pass.

"You still with us?" Harry asked still looking ahead.

"Yes," I answered as we all continued on the path to Hogsmead.

Thanks for reading. I hope you all are having a great summer break