View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Stupefy99
Hufflepuff
DH Ficlet Ace
Gnome

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jack Potar
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaikerott Pargus
Default The Band That Sweeps the Nation! - Sa9+

Yes! I am on a kick with stories about Potter/Weasley children, and such. This one came up as a fun little idea that didn't really have to do with any war.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters presented, nor any places. Maybe names of certain things. The concept is my own mind grown.

An intro plays; "Rock Bands" comes up on the screen, and under it, golden words say "Wizarding edition". This is a part in a series of shows that have been wizard-ized, and only available to the wizarding public.

The screen goes blank, and you hear a soft organ-like noise. Then a drum is hit, echoing slightly. It is hit one more time, and then the song explodes with guitar playing and bass and drums. This no-vocal song is called 'Battle' from the album known as "Second", an acclaimed double concept album. Then you see a group of three- jamming almost. then as you see peiced together footage of live concerts, music videos and recording footage, you hear a voice begin to speak.
"They are the band that has everyone talking. The Wizards, a rock group with only three members, have only released two albums, but have riches untold."
The screen switches to pictures of the band in there teens, in the Great Hall. A blonde haired fifth year is using drumsticks on the table, and the oldest with messy black hair, is playing a blue colored bass. The other one, around the age of the drummer, is playing a red colored guitar.
The Wizards, comprised of Scorpius Malfoy, drums, James Potter, bass and Albus Potter, guitar and vocals, have rose to fame not just because of the accessability their music has shown, but because of their mammoth sized sound.

The segment ends with a 3 minute video of the band playing in Wembley stadium, playing their hit single "Night of the Doe" from their hit album "Second".

Last edited by demented_death_eater; 07-27-2011 at 08:58 PM.