View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fred is awesome
Gryffindor
Knarl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Harland Chadwick Lewin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Holli Lewis
Magical Transportation
Did you just lose something? The GAME? Sorry... 'Justin Bieber, he is the man!' U mad, Felton!?

Chapter two
As Holly said this, Lindsey turned to the window and saw Hogwarts. She got into her robes and sat back down, watching the castle get closer. ‘I’m really going, aren’t I?’ Lindsey said breathlessly. She had thought this had all been a dream, and was waiting to wake up! ‘OMGosh! Holly? Do I look alright?’ Lindsey asked, spinning around.
‘Yes, you look fine!’ Holly grinned. ‘Do I?’
‘Yep!’ Lindsey grinned
‘Hmm, I think black looks a bit dull!’ Holly said
‘Wha-’ Lindsey didn’t finish as Holly had screwed up her face and her hair turned blonde. ‘HOW DID YOU DO THAT?’ Lindsey asked awestruck
‘Did I forget to mention? Sorry, I’m a Metamorphagus!’ just as Lindsey was about to ask what this was, Holly continued. ‘I can change my appearance at will!’ Lindsey grinned at her. That was seriously cool! I wonder ho-
‘Ooh! We’re here!’ Holly interrupted Lindsey’s thoughts.
They got their stuff and walked off of the train and onto the ground. They heard a voice saying ‘Firs’ years! Firs’ years! Over ‘ere!’ so she and Holly followed the voice and found a terribly tall man looming over them, but was grinning. ‘’ello!’ the man said to them. ‘We’re takin’ boats over ter Hogwarts, where yeh’ll be Sorted… Oops! Don’ wan’ ter give yeh too much information! My name’s Hagrid and I am the Groundskeeper o’ Hogwarts!’ Hagrid told all of the first years. ‘All righ’ then, if yeh’ll follow me please! We’ll get yeh to the boats!’ Lindsey exchanged a glance with Holly and they followed Hagrid to a boat. ‘Four ter a boat! Four ter a boat!’ Hagrid called and Holly and Lindsey shot into the first one, and were joined by another girl and a boy. The boy stuck his hand out and said ‘Hello, my name’s Ben Smith!’ Lindsey and Holly shook his hand and told him their names. The girl didn’t say anything, and completely ignored their hands when they shot them forwards to greet her and turned away instead. Ben leant over, ‘Don’t worry about her, she won’t speak to anyone! I’m not sure if she’s antisocial or just plain rude!’ Ben told them in a whisper. Lindsey and Holly nodded to show they understood, and Ben asked them about who they supported. ‘I support Manchester United!’ Lindsey told them, and when she got some odd glances back, she said ‘The football team?’ Ben laughed and shook his head. ‘No, Quidditch!’
‘What’s Quidditch?’ Lindsey asked intrigued.

Hope you like it guys!