View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 12:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
masterofmystery

Gallery Admin
News Moderator
News Editor
Ravenclaw
Chizpurfle

Graduated
Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood 123 View Post
For anybody who saw the movie, does Luna fight in the battle and what scenes is she in? Please answer
Apologies on your question not being answered yet! She definitely plays a helpful role in the film, to Harry, but she's more of a background fighter, I'd say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berttie-bott View Post
I haven't watched the movie because it won't be Showing in my country, even if the previous ones did. I just hope that 'the prince's tale' was really good because it's the makes people understand the whole point of the story. How long is the movie anyway ? There's a lot to put in...
Spoiler - I sincerely dislike Snape (always have), and 'The Prince's Tale' nearly broke my heart; Alan Rickman is incredible there. It's a bit over two hours, but it's so crazy fast-paced that it doesn't feel sort, but definitely doesn't drag on. So time-wise it's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupefy99 View Post
Thanks for answering masterofmystery! Also, do we see mroe of the battle in the movie?
God yes, but a lot of it goes by so fast that it is very blink-and-you-missed. Which is why I'm glad for all the behind-the-scenes specials, you see way more there.
masterofmystery is offline   Reply With Quote