Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #17 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
All Blaise could manage to do was roll his eyes. He absolutely adored Muggles and all, seeing as how he was a halfblood and his mom is Muggleborn. It's just that if they KNEW about magic... there could be no telling what they would do to the witches and wizards. Constantly ask them for favors, or for them to do stuff so they could get ahead. It just didn't seem like a good idea at all.

Borr was behind it all somehow. Blaise just had a feeling before Gabe even mentioned it. That stupid, fat, arrogant ball of food.

"That doesn't really make sense," he said. "On all the shopkeepers, or just certain ones? I mean..." he paused. What if... "What if those shopkeepers were the Muggle haters, or opposed Muggles knowing and that's why they're doing that?" OR... "Or they were attacking those shopkeepers to gain supplies they need for some sort of revolt or campaign to change people's minds?"

It really wasn't his place... but maybe if Gabe thought it seemed plausible he would pass it on to Damien or someone like that.

-----------------------------------------

His head turned pretty fast as the floo started up, and spat out a person. He stared at them, and couldn't really believe that she had just appeared there. Even an oops, this was a pretty important meaning right now.

Blaise cleared his throat. "Hello. You look a little lost. Can we help?"
"I expect it makes sense to them," Gabriel shrugged, letting out a loud sigh as he did so. "But then they are crazy, so it's not surprising we don't get it." As he listened to what Blaise said, his ideas on it all, Gabe was beginning to wonder why the kid wasn't an Auror instead of in security. He was quite good. Certainly with the investigative side of it. "All, I believe. But I'm not privy to every bit of information. Your theories are pretty good, though, they make some sense for motives. I'm having drinks with Damien later, I'll mention it to him. They might have already thought of it, but no harm in doing it." Just so long as D didn't think they were interfering.

Then the rumble of the floo caught his attention, and Gabe to turn around in his seat to see who Blaise was speaking to....

Quote:
Originally Posted by top94a View Post
Toni emerged from fireplace, she was trying it at last, floo wonder she think, she didn't tried it long after hogwarts, Toni prefered apparition as means of transport.

"Oops", there is two people, around here, "Security people?"

stepping inside the room, Toni gave a simple nod and smiles as greetings
Quote:
Originally Posted by top94a View Post
Toni gave a little smile, she isn't loss, it's direct link from level 2 to atrium, right "No, I'm not loss, I just wanted to explore the ministry, and try all things here -- preparation you know -- for future event"

Toni shake off some ashes,while looking to others , He is the one called Gabe, the Security Head, she gave him a simple vow as show of respect.
The others is ... "Oh, I'm Toni, Dacs team member" she said, Isn't it rude not to introduced name right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
"Blaise Carlisle," he said. "I'm in security with Gabe."

How awkward was this? He didn't want to be rude, but it was part of his training right now and they had been interrupted. He didn't know what to do, so he just folded his arms and looked back at Gabe. Considering the topic they had been discussing, he didn't know who should or shouldn't hear it.
Security people? Welllll, they were in the security office. This girl was good. Heh.

Gabe was about to say something when the woman introduced herself to Blaise, and he did the same in return. Now it was his turn. "Miss Hunters," he began with a smile, looking across at his Event Liaison, who by now had crossed arms. "We're in the middle of a meeting right now. It's Blaise's first day, and I'm filling him in on everything he needs to know. As much as it's nice that you are exploring the ministry, would you mind giving us a little privacy? We're nearly finished." He gave her a warm smile when he stopped speaking, hoping she didn't think he was dismissing her rudely. He didn't want to do that.

And, in fact, they were nearly finished. The new recruit knew everything about the levels, and the Cult discussion could carry on at another time. Thinking for a second, Gabe suddenly stood up and looked at Blaise. "As a matter of fact, why don't we set off on the first patrol? Level one needs constant checking." He gave the man a knowing look. You know...because of BORR, and his cronies. Urghh. Not so much for people trying to get in there.