View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #40 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'I don't think so, Boss!' Holli said uncertainly. She was very forgetful, her twin took that characteristic!
Katrina's blue eyes widened and she blushed slightly when Holli called her boss, shaking her head. "Holli, there's no need to call me boss... I'm not your boss or anything..." Katrina pointed out. She was just another employee here at the Ministry of Magic, just like they were. And Mister Recard was their boss... so... yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
"Fish food," Leo volunteered. If they were going to have fish, and not dead ones floating around, they definitely needed to figure out how to feed them. "And something to keep the fountain clean." He was feeling pretty good about his suggestions. It actually almost sounded as if he knew what he was talking about!
Katrina nodded and jotted that down. "Good point, how many fish do you propose we get?" Katrina asked as she thought about ways to keep the waterfall/koi pond clean. They could definitely install some type of filtration system but that might get a bit confusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred is awesome View Post
'D'ya think we could use 'scourgify' to keep the fountain clean?' Holli asked her collegue. 'Hey, my name's Holli!' She said, grinning and sticking out her hand.
Katrina beamed however when Holli gave a suggestion. "That should work perfectly!" Katrina said, nodding her head. And definitely good to make sure that the whole pond was clean and the whatnot.

So... fish, fish food, and rocks... that didn't seem like a very long list...

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...