Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:51 AM   #15 (permalink)
top94a
Gryffindor
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cedric Tonks
Gryffindor

Ministry RPG Name:
Toni Hunters
*Annoying Invader* *HP enthusiastic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
All Blaise could manage to do was roll his eyes. He absolutely adored Muggles and all, seeing as how he was a halfblood and his mom is Muggleborn. It's just that if they KNEW about magic... there could be no telling what they would do to the witches and wizards. Constantly ask them for favors, or for them to do stuff so they could get ahead. It just didn't seem like a good idea at all.

Borr was behind it all somehow. Blaise just had a feeling before Gabe even mentioned it. That stupid, fat, arrogant ball of food.

"That doesn't really make sense," he said. "On all the shopkeepers, or just certain ones? I mean..." he paused. What if... "What if those shopkeepers were the Muggle haters, or opposed Muggles knowing and that's why they're doing that?" OR... "Or they were attacking those shopkeepers to gain supplies they need for some sort of revolt or campaign to change people's minds?"

It really wasn't his place... but maybe if Gabe thought it seemed plausible he would pass it on to Damien or someone like that.

His head turned pretty fast as the floo started up, and spat out a person. He stared at them, and couldn't really believe that she had just appeared there. Even an oops, this was a pretty important meaning right now.

Blaise cleared his throat. "Hello. You look a little lost. Can we help?"
Toni gave a little smile, she isn't loss, it's direct link from level 2 to atrium, right "No, I'm not loss, I just wanted to explore the ministry, and try all things here -- preparation you know -- for future event"

Toni shake off some ashes,while looking to others , He is the one called Gabe, the Security Head, she gave him a simple vow as show of respect.
The others is ... "Oh, I'm Toni, Dacs team member" she said, Isn't it rude not to introduced name right.