Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise couldn't help but nod again to show he understood what Gabe was saying. Of course level two didn't need any patrolling. It would take a lunatic or a seriously lost individual to try to attack an area that was heavily patrolled by highly alert people like Aurors and Security personnel who were already overly cautious.

But, it could happen. People these days.

The Cult of what? "Erm, sorry. But, I don't know what the Cult of Walrus is, to be honest. Can you explain that one to me as well?" Walrus, Wallfurnace, whatever. He still hadn't heard of it.
"The Cult of Walpurgis," Gabriel corrected, managing to stifle the slight chuckle at 'walrus'. However he really didn't know where to begin... "I only got the lowdown on them myself a few weeks ago, from Damien. Apparently their aim is to abolish the Statute of Secrecy, and have witches and wizards openly help muggle-kind." He did snort slightly at that. As much as he liked muggles as a whole, it was very unwise to just spring something like real magic upon them. Best to leave them to pull rabbits out of hats.

"According to Auror intelligence, Minister Borr and the people he personally appointed to staff, are part of this Cult. Possibly some other ministry workers as well." Gabe ran a hand trough his hair and sighed. The problem they had was stopping them achieving their aims. "The attacks on shopkeepers have been linked to them, but we don't know why they're doing that. There have been some campaign posters around Diagon Alley, you may have seen one...." He might have done. Or maybe not. Blaise had called it 'Walrus' after all.