Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #76 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me

I followed Harry down secret passage ways after long corridors. His firm hold kept me right at his side. We both came skidding out of a portrait only to find ourselves outside the Great Hall. Harry finally released my hand out of his iron grip.

"Harry," i waved my hand in front of his face.

"Not now," he answered as he stuck his head around the corner, "I don't see her in there," he muttered.

"Harry?" Ginny asked as her and Luna Lovegood came down the marble steps. "Is everything alright?" Harry walked up to her and took her hand.

"Of course I just need to talk to you," He replied. I looked over at Luna who was quiet infatuated in a loose thread from her bag.

"Harry, I know what you're going to say," Ginny squeezed his hand gently, " I already know that nothing happened between you and Hermione,"

"You do," Harry let out a sigh of relief.

"Yes," Ginny took hold of his other hand, "Luna came and told me about the fight that Ron and Hermione had, but I already knew my brother was an idiot,"

"That's fantastic. I mean its good that you know nothing happened, well its also good that you know Ron's an idiot--I mean,"

"Just spit it out Harry," Luna suggested in her delusional yet totally sincere manner.

We all stifled a chuckle, "How did you know though?" I asked.

"I just spent the summer listening to Hermione's cries about how Ron was giving her the cold shoulder. I doubt she would have used my blouse as a hankie is she had my boyfriend cheat on me with her,"

"Oh I'm so glad," Harry bent down and kissed her as the Great Hall began to empty itself of students.

"Uggg Get a room Potter," Sean joked as he passed by.

"Oh, that reminds me," Ginny said as we walked back to the common room, "Harry, October 1st is a Hogsmead weekend, and I was thinking we could go together,"

Harry put his arm around her shoulder, and i could contain my disappointment, "oh," The couple turned around to face me, "Well, thats my birthday," I stared down at my toes.

Harry pulled me close and kept his free arm around my shoulder,"I've got an idea,"

Thanks for reading I've finally made it to four pages and happy fourth of July!!!