Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
Meh Reh
Ravenclaw
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Canaan Prescott
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhett Weston
Default UGH I could NOT think >_<
The Disappearing Girl | | Swooping Bowtruckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMckay View Post
"Well that sounds like a plan to me," Gabriel grinned, relaxing and folding his arms across his chest. He liked when people could think for themselves, rather than just waiting to be told all the time. But with someone of Blaise's experience, he wasn't surprised. "We have ten levels in all, but ours, level two, would need less patrolling....for obvious reasons." Mainly the fact that anyone would have to be mad to try something with a load of Aurors and security around. "So I'd alternate you among them."

Unfortunately Gabe didn't know enough about the outside investigations to give Blaise a definitive answer to his next question. Well, the second of them. "No, that is the Auror's jurisdiction. We focus on internal security," he nodded, giving a little shrug of his shoulders. "As for timing and leads - I really can't say if there is anything definite. There are rumours about the Cult of Walpurgis, but I don't know how far Damien and his team have got with proving anything." Gabriel raised a brow and sighed. "Which is why we need to keep an eye out for things here. Discretely, of course." Didn't want anyone to figure things out and run, or whatnot.
Blaise couldn't help but nod again to show he understood what Gabe was saying. Of course level two didn't need any patrolling. It would take a lunatic or a seriously lost individual to try to attack an area that was heavily patrolled by highly alert people like Aurors and Security personnel who were already overly cautious.

But, it could happen. People these days.

The Cult of what? "Erm, sorry. But, I don't know what the Cult of Walrus is, to be honest. Can you explain that one to me as well?" Walrus, Wallfurnace, whatever. He still hadn't heard of it.