Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise grinned as he mentioned Emily and some other youth member for him to pick on. Oh well, at least Blaise wouldn't be getting too much of it, as long as he managed to stay away from him often enough, but spend enough time there to keep Emily sane. Poor girl.

He nodded as he mentioned patrolling the levels. That really wouldn't be too hard then. Either by himself or with Gabe. He'd figure out what one worked better. "Well, for now I can start off with you so I know what to look for. Then after I feel comfortable with that, I can head off by myself to whatever levels I need to be in, if there are others, besides the ones you had mentioned." It might be easier that way. A learning process, so he didn't report something that wasn't too suspicious. Key points to what is "suspicious" depended on the person, really. No need to freak out people for no reason.

Frowning slightly at the mention of the stuff outside the ministry, he nodded his head again. "I knew about at least one of the attacks, but I didn't know about the others. Would we get sent out to Diagon Alley as well? Or is that for the Aurors?" Then he had another thought. "And how often has this been going on? Any leads?"

Meh, he was asking a lot of questions, but he was sure Gabe expected it.
"Well that sounds like a plan to me," Gabriel grinned, relaxing and folding his arms across his chest. He liked when people could think for themselves, rather than just waiting to be told all the time. But with someone of Blaise's experience, he wasn't surprised. "We have ten levels in all, but ours, level two, would need less patrolling....for obvious reasons." Mainly the fact that anyone would have to be mad to try something with a load of Aurors and security around. "So I'd alternate you among them."

Unfortunately Gabe didn't know enough about the outside investigations to give Blaise a definitive answer to his next question. Well, the second of them. "No, that is the Auror's jurisdiction. We focus on internal security," he nodded, giving a little shrug of his shoulders. "As for timing and leads - I really can't say if there is anything definite. There are rumours about the Cult of Walpurgis, but I don't know how far Damien and his team have got with proving anything." Gabriel raised a brow and sighed. "Which is why we need to keep an eye out for things here. Discretely, of course." Didn't want anyone to figure things out and run, or whatnot.