Thread: Character: Living Life Seen Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
LillyJames
Gryffindor
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lillian Strap
First Year
Default Living Life Seen Sa13+

Hello! Welcome to the sequel to "Invisible Girl", as this is the sequel, you should really read the first one, well, first! Please Enjoy!

Oh I almost forgot!

DISCLAIMER: I do not, and never will, own the Harry Potter characters or places, I only own my characters and plot. Thank you!

Made by the amazing Cassiopia Malfoy!!

Chapter Two
Chapter Two: Continued
Chapter Three
Chapter Four

Chapter One:

It took me a long time to get used to the house. My family had moved after I 'disappeared' and now I had a new room, new house, new town, new baby sister, new everything. They even bought me a kitten when I got out of school. My room was bland, as I got the old guest room. It had white wall, a peach colored carpet, a desk in the corner, and a tiny closet built on the right side wall.

Quickly I dug up my old things, hidden away in the attic. But soon discovered that I was no longer interested in most of her old things and her clothes no longer fit. A lot of shopping filled the first few weeks. I grew to like my little sister, Beth, though she cried all the time. My brother, William, hardly ever left my side. I never had a chance to be alone until I went to bed in my unfamiliar room.

I thought a lot when I lay awake in bed at night. There were many things I tried not to think about, mostly things revolving around Bellatrix. But at the same time I had plenty of things I wanted to think about. Most were about returning to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where I would be entering my fourth year, sort of. It was really my first year registered, even if I had attended for the past three years. But mostly I thought of who I would see there.

I really only knew one person there, so I didn't have many people to get excited about. But there was one. He was the one who saw me when no one else did, literally. He's the one who rescued me from Bellatrix (ugh...that brings back memories). He's the one who visited me every day in the hospital wing. He's the on who became my best friend. I had only seen him once during the summer and couldn't wait to see him again. Scorpius Malfoy, seer of invisible people.

Needless to say, when September first came along, I was excited to get out of the house. My trunk was packed, along with my broom stick and kitten, Toodles. I hugged William good-bye, as he was a graduate of Hogwarts and was staying home to watch over Beth, and I left with my parents.

We arrived at the station, my heart was beating in excited, pushing the cart holding my possessions in front of me I ran through the barrier, the only thing keeping me from the world of magic.

The first thing I did was look in marvel, it was my first time being seen past the barrier. The next thing I did was pick myself off the ground because of the major tackle hug Scorpius gave me while I wasn't paying attention. "That was payback for the tackle hug you gave me last time you were leaving," he told me as he brushed himself off.

"Scorpius, you git!" I hit his arm, then I gave him a regular hug. "Hi."

"Hi," he smirked, "How have you been?"

"Pretty good, yourself?"

"Dreadful, just dreadful, I had to skip breakfast this morning!" He sighed dramatically, "But I suppose my day's gotten better now that my partner in crime has arrived."

I just laughed, "I need to go say bye to my parents, save me seat on the train!"

Saying good bye to my parents took a bit because they were still very protective after the whole being invisible thing. Once I managed to pry away from them, I ran back to the train, lugging my trunk, broom, and Toodles, along side.

I found Scorpius, he was sitting in a compartment with Frank and Alice Longbottom. I entered, "Hey guys!"

Scorp was the only one to talk, the other two were too busy gawking at me, "Finally managed to get away from your rents?"

"Yep," I answered, "Um...Frank? Alice? Staring at me isn't going to make me look any different." They both turned bright red and looked away, mumbling apologies. I rolled my eyes, "It's okay guys."

I looked at Scorpius who had amusement written all over his face, I just glared at him and sat next to him.

"So..since when did you have a cat?" Scorpius asked, to break the awkward silence that had settled over the compartment.

"Since my parents doted me with everything," I rolled my eyes, again.

"What's her name?" Alice asked, reaching over to pet the sleeping kitten.

"Toodles," I answered in a matter of fact tone.

"Toodles? What kind of name is Toodles?" Scorpius asked, "I thought it would've been something more...cat like."

"Well, what kind of name is Scorpius?" I responded, "Thought it would've been something more..sarcastic."

"Oh ha ha ha, very funny," he rolled his eyes, completely proving himself to be sarcastic.

Shaking my head I looked out the window. I was used to staying quiet, used to being in the background. I knew that I would not be able to once I enter Hogwarts, people would go back to gawking and whispering at me. I was used to being looked through, but now I would be looked at. I wasn't sure if I liked that or not.

Then there was something else, before my little sister was born, I had disappeared the face of the planet. My parents were going to name the baby after me, Bethany. As crazy as I knew it was, I couldn't help but feel they had been trying to replace me with her. I came back and they shortened Bethany to Beth. I tried to get that thought out of my mind, but it had haunted me all summer.

I felt something touch my elbow and I jumped. You have to remember now that for two years nothing could touch me and I had only been visible for a few months. I turned and glared at Scorpius.

"Sorry.." Scorpius apologized, he knew I was really jumpy.

"It's okay.." I mumbled.

"Snack cart's coming by, you want anything?" Scorpius asked.

"Yeah sure, what about you guys?" I asked, turning to Frank and Alice.

The rest of the trip went by okay and next thing I knew, we were at Hogwarts, ready to start the new year.

Last edited by LillyJames; 02-04-2012 at 05:35 PM.