Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise shrugged slightly as Gabe answered him. He had to start somewhere. "As long as I'm not playing errand runner for Damien, I'm fine," he said laughing. "I figured I'd bump heads with him, so why not start it off right?"

He watched Gabe get up and talk about the files and investigations and patrolling. "So what areas will I be patrolling, and looking for what? Also, by myself or with others?" He was sure he wouldn't be set off by himself right away, depending on the status of the Ministry and how busy it was. But hey, if Gabe thought he could do it then he would definitely try it out. No sense in not doing it.

But the investigations part. "What are the interviews and investigations about?" That seemed... odd. Unless it was normal with new employees.
Gabriel laughed at the mention of Damien. He knew his friend could be a little spiky sometimes, but he was damned good at his job. "Don't worry, he has his own people for that, mainly Emily and Sabel from the youth training scheme." He didn't think Blaise had met the latter yet, but he would at some point, what with the office share.

Gabe turned his back on the window and focussed his attention on Blaise. Putting his hands in his pockets, he moved to the side and leant against the window frame. "For now I thought I'd set you on levels one, three and four. Just looking for anything you feel is suspicious, or isn't right - including people. I've been doing sweeps of the whole ministry myself, when I get the time, so if you would like me to accompany you to start with I'd be more than happy." The patrol officers themselves would cover the rest when they arrived. He'd be setting them straight to work.

Hmm, he had a feeling the man might ask that. Rubbing his temples slightly, Gabe walked back over to the chair he previously been in and sunk into it. "Just standard security checks really," he said. "And with all the happenings outside the ministry lately - the shopkeepers being assaulted excetera - we're being extra cautious with everyone inside as well." But in a friendly way, as instructed by Van. Don't want anyone to be getting sus if they are one of the 'bad' guys.