Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Meh Reh
Ravenclaw
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Canaan Prescott
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhett Weston
The Disappearing Girl | | Swooping Bowtruckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithRodneyMckay View Post
Hmm, he was cautious, that was a good sign. Security people always had to be slightly like that, ready for anything, suspicious sometimes. Or most of the time, until proved otherwise. Gabe smiled as he sunk into the seat some more and got himself comfortable.

He eyed Blaise as the man took in the answer he had given him. And he wished he didn't have to say yes to the next question. "Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your opinion," he smiled, "you will have to, yes. Mainly just patrolling, and investigations, right now, as I'm expecting a couple of wand weighers to start in the next few days." Hopefully they would turn up.

Standing up, Gabriel walked over to the giant window and put his hands behind his back, surveying the scene below. People were milling around, going about their business. Thankfully all seemed well. "Talking of the investigations," he said, glancing back towards Blaise. "Those filing cabinets over there hold copies of all personal files, each labelled with the level and department. Also wand information gets transferred there for anyone that comes through as an employee. We'll be needing them when we call people in for chats in the investigations."
Blaise shrugged slightly as Gabe answered him. He had to start somewhere. "As long as I'm not playing errand runner for Damien, I'm fine," he said laughing. "I figured I'd bump heads with him, so why not start it off right?"

He watched Gabe get up and talk about the files and investigations and patrolling. "So what areas will I be patrolling, and looking for what? Also, by myself or with others?" He was sure he wouldn't be set off by himself right away, depending on the status of the Ministry and how busy it was. But hey, if Gabe thought he could do it then he would definitely try it out. No sense in not doing it.

But the investigations part. "What are the interviews and investigations about?" That seemed... odd. Unless it was normal with new employees.