Thread: Security Office
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
MeredithRodneyMckay
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dahlia Betsy Marin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anderson MacKenna
Magical Law Enforcement
x7 x6
Sanctuary Abnormal | HuffRavSlythDor | Guard Badger ♥ | Stargater | Awaiting Culling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meh Reh View Post
Blaise watched as Gabe point out a chair for him and immediately walked over to sit down. Placing his hands on the arm of the chair he sat down slowly to see how comfy this chair was or wasn't. Not too bad, perhaps because they sat here so often and for such a long time that they needed something to accommodate themselves.

He listened as his answer was explained to him, and he frowned slightly at the mention of not enough employees. "So if we're short on employees, does that mean other employees, like myself, have to double up on work? Even though my area is lacking," he said, thinking out loud for the last part. "As in I'd help with wand weighing and patrolling, and the internal investigations like you said earlier."

Which, that didn't sound too bad. Nothing like getting involved in things like the simple aspects like wand weighing and patrolling.
Hmm, he was cautious, that was a good sign. Security people always had to be slightly like that, ready for anything, suspicious sometimes. Or most of the time, until proved otherwise. Gabe smiled as he sunk into the seat some more and got himself comfortable.

He eyed Blaise as the man took in the answer he had given him. And he wished he didn't have to say yes to the next question. "Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your opinion," he smiled, "you will have to, yes. Mainly just patrolling, and investigations, right now, as I'm expecting a couple of wand weighers to start in the next few days." Hopefully they would turn up.

Standing up, Gabriel walked over to the giant window and put his hands behind his back, surveying the scene below. People were milling around, going about their business. Thankfully all seemed well. "Talking of the investigations," he said, glancing back towards Blaise. "Those filing cabinets over there hold copies of all personal files, each labelled with the level and department. Also wand information gets transferred there for anyone that comes through as an employee. We'll be needing them when we call people in for chats in the investigations."