View Single Post
Old 07-01-2011, 09:59 PM

Post New Bonnie Wright, Emma Watson, Entertainment Weekly magazine scans, interviews

Bonnie Wright was featured in the latest issue of Empire magazine, to promote the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. A stunning shot of the actress in a black dress can be found in our galleries, as well as a new poster of Ginny from Deathly Hallows: Part 2.

A new photo from Emma Watson's shoot for Harper's Bazaar UK magazine was released online, as well, featuring the Hermione Granger actress in a black wig standing before a metal gate. That's here.

Quote:
The 21-year-old actress has played good girl Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter films for the last ten years, and admitted she has always been well-behaved herself.

She said: “There has never been room in my life for that [rebellion] – I couldn’t imagine giving my family any more trouble, it’s already been complicated enough.

“My dad is one of the top international-communications lawyers in the country, and trying to argue with him was a nightmare, so I learnt quite quickly to be good with words. My mum is an incredible woman. She moved back from Paris with my brother and me after the divorce, and worked full-time, supporting both of us. But I felt I wanted to take care of her – I didn’t want to give her a hard time.”
Scans from Emma's interview with Seventeen magazine have been released online, where she discussed a variety of subjects ranging from future projects to the end of the series. Those can be read under the cut.

Photos!: Seventeen magazine scans.

Finally, the full feature on the Harry Potter series in Entertainment Weekly were released as well, where practically the entire cast and crew discuss their work in the eight-film series. Those can be found here.

Photos!: Entertainment Weekly Harry Potter feature.