View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 12:55 AM   #32 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2
Default excuse my lack of quotages. XD

As if out of no where, a picture popped up into Katrina's mind and she looked at Maine a bit suspiciously for a moment before dropping it and smiling. "Oh... but... well, if we cover the entirety of the floor, wouldn't we have to raise everything up to make sure there's room for it? It would be quite stunning but I believe we do have a constraint on time so it might take quite a while for a project like that..." Katrina said slowly as she thought about it. She could definitely imagine how amazing it would look but it would also cause quite a bit of trouble for some...

Her thoughts trailed off and she turned to face the newer worker from before with a smile. "Of course, Leo then," she said with a nod of her head, committing the name to memory like she was hoping to do with the rest of the other names as well. "Of course, I'd be delighted to," Katrina said as she sat down on one of the seats. She then turned to face the other worker, Rose.

"It's lovely meeting you as well Rose," Katrina said with a warm smile. She glanced around. "Well, Mister- I mean, Leo and I, are working on making a list of the materials we're going to be needing, would you like to help us with that?" she asked the woman.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...