View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lottiepot

MO & DoM
Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Apollonia Fergersnout
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora Ackerly
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Allie McKinley
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Mikkel Andreassen
Mysteries

x12 x6
Default Aww haha xD
HeadGirlMC | Treddie & Trixiver <3 | Copy Girl | Katie's Ickle Minion | I love YOU more

The Blonde woman nodded firmly as she agreed and then allowed herself to form a genuine smile at her response to her. "Well I'm not one to keep people hanging. I know that this is important and the name shall be with you as soon as I have chosen it. Of course I want to make the correct decision hence why i'm leaving it at most a week before the name is with you" she explained herself. She didn't want to make the wrong decision after all did she?

"Of course. But I can schedule a meeting in my spare time if you really wanted to" she informed her. TO be honest Erica didn't exactly have any time to herself. Her life was her work and she was truly honoured to have the position she had so she did the best she could to live up to her role. And the woman she spoke with seemed to respect her and she was incredibly thankful for that. Not many people called her Ms Radley after all if they weren't her own employees.

She went to pick up her paperwork and continue doing some in here instead of going back to her office whilst the other walked out the room until she saw her turn back and heard her voice. Lifting her head to see what it was she wanted, her eyebrow shot up at the question. "Sure" she smiled properly. "We'll say a weeks time yes? I shall bring along my chosen employees file and any further notes I have on them" she stated professionally.