Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 03:37 AM   #74 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 35

Chapter 35: PANIC ATTACK!!!!!

I flew through hallways and out of a large stqained glass window. Once outside i veered towards the large stadium my brother was so fond of. A blob of gold and red on a broomstick breezed past me. I turned on a dime and raced it.

"Jess," Harry landed onto the freshly mowed grass, "Is that you?" I landedon his shoulder and then tranformed back into a human.

"How many phoenixes do you know?" He simply plucked me off of him and then set me onto his hovering firebolt.

"Funny," he removed his goggles, "Is there something you need?" I stared down at my shoes and rocked back and forth.

"There's something I need to tell you before someone else does,"

"Go on," i looked up at him. There were a number of lies I could have told him, but this was a rare chance. We were barely ever alone. I mustered up as much courage as I could.

"Promise you won't leave the stadium until I'm finished explaining,"

"I promise," he answered.

"You're going to break it anyways, but thanks," I held tight to his firebolt and sucked in a deep breath.

"I won't---,"

"Ron thinks you and Hermione are cheating!" I blurted out, so much for subtle. Harry just stood there shaking with anger. "I don't know why, and I know it's not true. However Ron doesn't," i pleaded.

"We're his best friends," he stared passed me.

"I know,"I took his hand and tried to lead him back to the locker room, "Eventually he'll get it," Harry stayed silent and managed to follow me until the doors.

"Ginny," he whispered. I groaned aloud.

"What about Ginny?" I asked as I gripped tighter and tighter to Harry's arm.

"What if she believes Ron?!?!" he took off sprinting towards the school, taking me along for the ride.

Thanks for reading and I'm sorry for not posting sooner, but I'm visiting family (without WiFi) anyways tell me what you think.