View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 11:20 PM   #45 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
Hearing the door open, a plus or downfall of being in the area right by said door, GAvin looked over to see who had entered. It didn't take much to see the man standing there was a little lost and the reminiscator got up to his feet to help remedy that.

"Hi there," he greeted with a polite smile as he walked closer. "Are you a new employee or looking for someone?" he asked trying to gauge what was up to see if he could help.
Bradley looked over at the man that had greeted him and looked him up and down, not in a bad way. He smiled slightly, "Hello, I'm new starting today i believe" He told the guy holding his hand out for it to be shoken. That was the custom here right? was where he was from. Maybe it was different around here. He went to pull his hand away but decided to keep it there, see what happened.

While he waited for the other guy to answer he looked around him at the desks and the other people who might be his friend one day, and well the room itself. Which he felt was rather home-y if that was word. Looking back to the guy before him he added, "I'm Bradley Wills."

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.