View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 09:38 PM   #75 (permalink)
mialovesyoulots
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabrielle Anne Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Hathaway
Minister's Office
♫ I ♥ Chuck Bass ♫ ♫ Miss OCD at your service *bows* ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Alexander raised both eyebrows as he looked at Hathaway. She was like a robot, and he hoped she didn't break soon. He wasn't sure he could find someone else quite as up to the job as she was. He gestured into the room. "Be my guest," he said. He looked around the room. "Miss Hathaway will be our note-taker. When you've copied your suggestions onto a piece of parchment, bring them to her, please." He looked back at Hathaway. "You can bring a master copy of the list to my office as soon as you've collected the responses."
Lizzie blushed as Mr. Greingoth raised his eyebrows at her. She just enjoyed work, that was all. She liked to throw herself into things - all or nothing. There was no point doing a half a job, in Lizzie's opinion. It was always best to try your hardest and do things well. She smiled shyly at the Senior Undersecretary and pulled a roll of parchment and a quill from her bag. 'I'll be sure to drop it off later, Mr. Greingoth,' she said, giving the parchment a heading and a date in her neat, cursive handwriting.

Once Mr. Greingoth had left, Lizzie looked around the room with a bright smile. 'Any suggestions, anyone?' she asked, adding her own to the parchment as she spoke. There were a few things that would make the work area a little more pleasant, she supposed, but this wasn't exactly what she'd thought they would be doing... she was thinking more interesting, important things would be going on within the Minister's office...

SPOILER!!: Parchment

Ways to 'Oxygenate' the Ministry Work Areas

- add more plants
- artwoek on the walls
- nice carpet.wood floor
- paint the walls a nice colour, eg. light blue
- more windows to let in natural light
- comfier chairs
- nicer looking furniture

Mia apologises for her prolonged absence. She had exams to study for... but then realised SS was more fun.