View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 02:19 AM   #71 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailzerr View Post
Ryuu took his sweeeeet time getting to the breakroom, but didn't take as long to return. It didn't matter WHO it was, no one deserved to sip cold coffee.

Still dragging his chair behind him, he returned with her steamy cup of coffee in his other hand. "One coffee. Black, no sugar." He put it on her desk. "Be careful, now -its hot. Wouldn't want to burn that mouth of yours. I'm sure you'll need it to order a few others around. We just got a whole bunch of new people," he grinned, jabbing a thumb in their direction over his shoulder. "I'm sure one of them would be eager to play fetch and get a doughnut for you."

It seemed like it took the man a long time to retrieve the black, hot liquid. But when he did return she smiled, accepted the warning and took the mug of black, hot liquid into her hands. ”Good boy.” She said sickeningly sweet as if she were actually speaking to a dog.

Ignoring him and his comments for a moment she did savor a sip. Mmmmm. The woman sat the mug down on her desk and looked sideways at him, ”I’m sure I’ll have plenty to say to them eventually.” She leaned towards him slightly, ”But I don’t think I’ll ask them to fetch me a donut.” Another coy smile. ” I mean with your training going so well.” If he were in reach she would have considered patting him on the head.

The woman wondered how far she could push him; she loved pushing people to their limits. Medea decided wait on any other fetching; she didn’t want to embarrass the poor man… Well more than he had already done to himself.