View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #66 (permalink)
the fastest seeker
Dark Force Defense League

Porlock

Ministry RPG Name:
Lara Black
Minister's Office
x1
Queen of Typos | The OTHER OTHER Roro | WICKED is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan arjay View Post
Zach looked up from his desk and from the deeps thoughts he have of renovations to see a new face. A new recruit maybe. he thought.

He was about to ignore her when she looks like she is lost.

Zach stood up to address her, "Hello," he said extending his hand. "My name is Zach McMillan. Victoria Smith, is that right?" he said looking concerned.

"You just have to fill up these forms," handing her some forms, "and your good to go!" he said smiling.

"Oh and I don't know if you will have a desk here or not, but you main job is in the lobby, as a front desk employee, if I am not mistaken?" he tried very hard not to sound very rude.

He was about to turn around but he stopped because he forgot something, with a smile on his face, he said, "Oh and welcome to Level One!"
Victoria was glad someone had answered her. She smiled at the man and shook hands with him "Nice to meet you Zach, Yes I'm Victoria" she nodded at him. Victoria took the forms give them a quick look "Okay then" she leaned on the desk to start filling them, then she raised her head and answered "That's right I'm a front desk employee" she said it with a big grin becaus she still couldn't believe it, for she was so excited about her new job.

Victoria then thought that it's enough smiling so she started filling the forms. When she was about to be done Zach welcomed her, which made her smile again "Thank you, it's so great to work here!" she said.

And though I may not look like much -----------------------------I'm yours