View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #67 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bone_baud10 View Post
Leon was thrilled, after three whole years working a boring usual muggle job, he finally made it to the Ministry of Magic. We walked nervously in to the department's workroom feeling a bit insecure of himself, but he didn't show his feelings to anyone in the room. He didn't want to make a bad impression on his first day, already.

He looked around the room not knowing what to do, he didn't recognize anyone in the room, but hopefully he'll make friend. He scratched his head feeling a bit awkward, for not knowing what to do, but in the letter the ministry sent him it said that he be working in the position of helping the export and import in the UK. He didn't know if he should start working or to start a conversation with someone, so in the meanwhile he leaned on the wall waiting for something to happen.
Hm.

Another one.

The department head greeted this one with a head nod. "Rafael Belmonte." He looked at the man expectantly. "I'm assuming your one of my new employees... Oliver Berry?" At least that's who he took the man to be, going by the memory of his file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraQuinn View Post

Rufin had to stop himself from slapping his hand to his forehead. He had been so much in his own world that he had completely passed over the other people in the room and now it seemed like he'd made an awful impression already. He jumped up to his full six feet and held his right hand out to shake, "Yes, I mean - Hello, Rufin Stewart. Sorry... I... well I'm a little nervous." he shrugged, he had been working for himself for three years and was a little out of place with the whole office customs. "I was going to come and greet you." he said feebly, cringing inside. "I thought I should come inside and put my things down before I found out what was going on." he added. Stop babbling Rufin, stop babbling Rufin... for Merlin's sake, why can't you stop babbling? He shut his mouth and ran his left hand through his black curly hair nervously. Oh Rufin, stop it, you're not usually this nervous he thought.
Dark eyes widening a bit at the man's sudden movement, Rafael stuck his hand out and shook the proffered hand. "No need to worry, Rufin. I was just curious as to if you noticed the group gathered in the corridor." Raf dropped the man's hand and slipped his own into his pockets. "Your thinking is logical, and now that you are settled, I'd like you to head out to the corridor and report to Rain, he'll fill you in on what's being done. You may greet me properly after that task is completed, though it's not necessary."

Unless he wanted to meet privately with him, Rafael didn't mind meetings with his employees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicGlitter View Post
Zelda entered the work room, her purse in hand. She had noticed several other of her co-workers gathered in the break room. Perhaps they were working on a new assignment? She thought she'd better ask the department head just to be sure. She didn't want to anything wrong and make a bad impressions on her first day on the job. "Good Day, Mr. Belmonte." She greeted her boss politely. Oh no. What did he like to be called? Mr. Belmonte? Sir? Rafael? "Zelda Kinzler-Import/Export Executive." She straightened out her skirt. Now what should she say? She didn't want to sound like a complete idiot. "Should I join my co-workers in the break room?" She hoped she didn't sound to annoying. Or stupid. Oops. Maybe she shouldn't have said anything at all! That did sound stupid, didn't it?

Breathe, Zelda. Just breathe. She was never this nervous before.
Raf turned his attention to the newest addition to this small gathering. And she seemed to know a bit about what was going on, that or she was over-excited to get to work. A good thing he supposed, so long as she did her job well. "Rafael, please." He inclinded his head to her in greeting. "Glad to have you on our team Zelda, and yes. Head to the break room and report to Kaishu. He'll fill you in."

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________