View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #64 (permalink)
momentai

Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Blake Rouyn
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ryuu Cyprian Andrei
Minister's Office
you live your life just once, so don't forget about a thing called love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Alexander smirked in amusement. "A plant would have been less annoying," he openly commented. Alexander raised his wand and summoned a chair, which slid across the work area and arrived promptly at the back of Andrei's legs. "Something wrong with the seating arrangements, Andrei?" he asked. First the man was late, and now he was standing around drinking coffee like he soon expected the entire Ministry to bow at his feet.
Feeling something touch the back of his legs, Ryuu looked around behind him and smiled at the eager-beaver of a wooden chair sitting there behind him. "Yes," Ryuu answered, looking up at Alexander now. "I prefer my chair." With a grin, he summoned his own comfortable chair and waited for it to slide on over. "You're more than welcome to use that one yourself, Sir," he then offered, pointing to the chair that Alexander had summoned himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redifer View Post
Medea walked into the office annoyed. The woman had headed down to the atrium to assist in the apprehension of the Poppy-whatever but it seemed that there were plenty of people there to help. So instead the dark haired woman had attended a few meetings in regards to the Liaison positions.

Everyone was babbling and well frankly getting on her nerves. The woman made her way to her cubical and hoped no one would bother her. She put a finger to her temple and rubbed slightly with her left hand as her right hand filled in notes from the meetings.

She hoped to Merlin no one asked her anything.
His chair finally showed up and Andrei looked around the room to see where he could possibly sit. His eyes caught the sight of that woman from earlier walking past. Yeaaah, he saw those looks she had been giving him. Hmm, perhaps he should be nice.

Ryuu dragged his chair, a little noisily, over to her cubicle. "You know," he started, peeking in. "You should try drinking a coffee...or tea. Always helps me to relax."

Tailz is back in town, Tailz is back in town. =)