View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
JustAlice

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dalia Turay
Fourth Year
Zing

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Rafa didn't expect to see anyone in the work room since all of his workers should be off in their groups 'livening up' the level. So he was a bit surprised when he not only saw someone who didn't look familiar, but someone who was settling into one of the newbies desk.

Didn't take him long to put two and two together.

He walked over to the man, stopping short of his desk to read the nameplate. "Rufin Stewart.... " The department head's brows furrowed in confusion. Did the man not notice half of the department in the corridor, or his other boss? Rainbow was hard to miss.

"Rafael Belmonte."

Rufin had to stop himself from slapping his hand to his forehead. He had been so much in his own world that he had completely passed over the other people in the room and now it seemed like he'd made an awful impression already. He jumped up to his full six feet and held his right hand out to shake, "Yes, I mean - Hello, Rufin Stewart. Sorry... I... well I'm a little nervous." he shrugged, he had been working for himself for three years and was a little out of place with the whole office customs. "I was going to come and greet you." he said feebly, cringing inside. "I thought I should come inside and put my things down before I found out what was going on." he added. Stop babbling Rufin, stop babbling Rufin... for Merlin's sake, why can't you stop babbling? He shut his mouth and ran his left hand through his black curly hair nervously. Oh Rufin, stop it, you're not usually this nervous he thought.

Last edited by JustAlice; 06-16-2011 at 06:53 PM. Reason: forgot to change the post colour