Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #71 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 34

Chapter 34: How thick could you get?

Warning there are some slight inappropriate actions suggested in this chapter. Don't read if you can't handle it.

Once i was out of Transfiguration classroom I broke into a run. I shoved my way past kids who were heading to lunch. Wait a second. I turned and walked with the crowd, completely dumbfounded. Lunch is the other way.

The mass of students became larger and larger as i pushed through. In the center of this mob was a shouting match. "Ceria," i whispered as i managed to find my way into the most inner ring of people watching other people's problems. "Whats going on?" i asked in the quietest of whispers.

"No idea," Ceria continued to stare at the spectacle. There, in the middle of the Charms corridor was Ron and Hermione.

"Ronald!" Hermione squeaked in her high voice she uses when she's angry,"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid with me!" The long hallways caused this fighting match to echo so that even those not wishing to hear were forced to. "After all this time you, the last person I would have suspected,...I can't believe you!!!" Ron stood towering over Hermione. His shirt was wrinkled and there were dark bags under his eyes.

"I didn't do you anything," Hermione was shaken and on the verge of tears.

"Oh sure you didn't do anything, but you did someone!" Ron bellowed out. The crowd held its breath. The silence became almost too painful to bear.

"W h a t?" Hermione asked. Her brown eyes held unimaginable fury. "You mislead, unintelligent, stupid sWeArInG. How dare you say something like that!!"

"Oh yeah, I know. I'm stupid. I'm a jerk," he pointed his finger at Hermione, "Well you're a---" he didn't finish that sentence. Hermione had slapped her palm across his cheek leaving a bright red burn. They both stood there stunned.

I looked at Ceria next to me and at Marianna a few rows back. We all knew what they had been fighting about.

I stepped toward Hermione and Ron and I turned to face the crowd,"All of you clear OUT!!" i ordered at the top of my lungs. The mob then followed each other in an orderly fashion down the stairs to the Great Hall.

Ron took one last look behind him. His eyes showed that he may have already been regretting his actions. He just put his fingers to his now bruising cheek, and kept walking.

I went and faced Hermione. A single tear rolling down her face, and she looked me in the eyes. Before she ran into a deserted classroom.

I now stood in the corridor alone. Down in the Great Hall every student and faculty member must be whispering and gossiping. There was still one person who was completely oblivious.

I shrunk down and i felt long feathers rustling on my skin. My talons clinked on the marble floor, and I began to pump my wings. The air rushed past me as I flew to Harry.

Thanks for reading and new readers!!! So what do you guys think so far?