View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #56 (permalink)
mialovesyoulots
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabrielle Anne Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Hathaway
Minister's Office
♫ I ♥ Chuck Bass ♫ ♫ Miss OCD at your service *bows* ♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Chaos seemed to being running rampant in the office today, as just as he was getting settled again, Hathaway came back in, apparently with Pricklepot herself. "Well done, Miss Hathaway," he said, giving the woman a rare smile. He'd hired a good one here, he could already tell. "You can have her take a seat just outside my office, and I'll be with her momentarily." He turned back around to those settling into the work area discussion, but thought of something else and turned back to Hathaway. "Oh, and Miss Hathaway?" he asked, "have any of your group members for the latest assignment started to show?"
Lizzie blushed. 'No problem Sir,' she said, returning his smile. Okay. Take a seat outside the office. Surely even Poppy Pricklepot could manage that? It was just keeping her there that might be tricky... but, hopefully, that wouldn't be her problem. Nu-uh. She was not going near the woman again.

Had they? Lizzie wasn't actually sure who worked in the front office, so that was going to be a problem for her. She made a note to go and look at the personell files later. 'Three new empolyees have arrived,' she said, peering round the door to see if they had come in yet. 'I gave them their forms and then I told them to to go to their meetings. They should be here any minute now...' she said. Oh, look, one of them already was. 'There was a Mr. Davies, the new scribe, the event coordinator, Mia Reeves -' she paused and gave a nod in the woman's direction '- and a Devinity Wellheart of Magical Maintenance. I sent her down to the Atrium level,'

As she made her way out to gather up the rest of her team, she caught sight of Poppy and hurried after her. 'Mr. Greingoth wants you to wait outside his office. He says he'll be along in a moment, once he's set the meeting off.' she hoped that was clear enough for the woman. She didn't want to have to chase her down again - not in a million years. It had completely ruined her hair, and her skirt was crinkled, which was doing wonders for her nerves. Darn OCD.

Mia apologises for her prolonged absence. She had exams to study for... but then realised SS was more fun.

Last edited by mialovesyoulots; 06-15-2011 at 04:26 PM. Reason: adding a paragraph for Pricklepot :)