View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 09:31 PM   #52 (permalink)
mialovesyoulots
Ravenclaw
Imp

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gabrielle Anne Parker
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Elizabeth Hathaway
Minister's Office
♫ I ♥ Chuck Bass ♫ ♫ Miss OCD at your service *bows* ♫

Lizzie hurried into the room, hoping that Pricklepot Poppy was still behind her. 'Sorry I'm - oh...' she trailed off, looking around. Where was everyone? She had been scolding herself for being late, but it looked as if she was early. Well, she wasn't complaining. 'I found her, Mr. Greingoth,' she said, looking flustered as she smoothed her skirt and hair. Stupid woman... she had run up seven floors to find her, and it turns out she hadn't even had to! She could have walked at a leisurely pace and still been on time!

Stupid, stupid Pricklepot. And if she came near Lizzie one more time smelling of that rotten perfume with her silly pink wand and her unicorn obsession, she was afraid that she couldn't be held accountable for what might happen.

Mia apologises for her prolonged absence. She had exams to study for... but then realised SS was more fun.