View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lilyana
Hufflepuff
Bundimun

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Karolina Elizabeth Kane
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Anthony " ANT " Kane
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotterQuidditch View Post
After a long journey of turned down interviews and jobs, he had finally gotten one. And he actually enjoyed his department. I mean, Xavier LOVED Sports. So this was the perfect department for him. Although he wasn't use to it, he'd be doing a job that he loved to do. So he got started on sorting the applications.

For awhile he noticed people were already approved in a green folder, so he put the "approved" applications in the Approved File Cabinet, and moved on. He noticed that some of the applications were done wrong, so he placed those in the black folder. He then saw one application that was a little strange, so he placed in the red folder, for the applicant to get inspected and tested to be officially approved.
Anthony Walked Into The Office In Which He was Hired To Be In And He saw another Person " Hi " He said . Was this the guy He was working with ?

" I'm Anthony Kane But You can Call Me Ant " Walking Over To The desk He Started To Move The Approved Files To The " Approved " Files Cabinet . " So , What's Your Name ? " He Asked . Hopefully This Dude Wasn't Going to Be Annoying . Anthony thought to himself