View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
z999993
Gryffindor
Imp

Matt Lanter/The Dark Side/Anakin Skywalker/ Underland/Hookah Smoking Caterpillar

Mmmm. No replies. Oh well, here's the next part anyway!

“Abel, wake up. Wake up!”
Jasmine leaned over her sleeping friend and prodded the girl in the shoulder.
“Come on, Abel. We’ve got Dark Arts today.”
Abel Myers rolled over onto her back and blinked up at the girl who was about five inches away from her face. Jasmine pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose before grabbing her hand and pulling her upright.
“We’re going to be late!” She pressed.
“What time is it? Abel muttered. She rubbed her eyes sleepily.
“It doesn’t matter! Get dressed we have to go!” Even as she was speaking she was pulling robes out of Abel’s trunk.
The other girls living the dormitory were already gone. Abel looked around the room. All of the beds were made, the blue blankets pulled nicely up to the white pillows. The curtains were pushed aside on the windows, and the view of the surrounding mountains was visible through the frosted glass.
“Here. Brush your hair.” snapped Jasmine, flinging a wooden hairbrush in her direction.
“What about breakfast?” Abel whined. She picked up the brush and studied the white-blonde pieces of the hair stuck in it.
“We’ve missed it.” she said. “I got up late too.”
“What?”
“Come on!”
Abel pulled on her Ravenclaw robes and quickly dragged the brush through her hair. Jasmine tossed her her wand and ran out the door.
“Hey, wait up!” She shouted.

Amycus Carrow counted heads in the Dark Arts classroom. The Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws were huddled together in one corner, where they were silent save for the few seventh years who were trying to calm down the younger kids. The Slytherins stood against the opposite wall. They talked together in whispers and occasionally a smug giggle issued from one of them.
Amycus’s pudgy face contorted in confusion as he looked over the list of students.
There should be 30 students, he thought. Two are missing.
Aaron Myers looked around nervously. Finally, he tapped a fellow Ravenclaw on the shoulder.
“Have you seen my sister?” he asked in a whisper. His dark blue eyes sparkled with worry.
“No sorry.” The boy answered. He turned back to talk to another friend.
“Carter.” he said through his teeth.
The Gryffindor turned at his name.
“You’re friends with Abel, right? Have you seen her?”
“Not since yesterday.” He replied, shaking his shaggy brown hair. “Why?”
“She’s supposed to be here.”
“What?”
Aaron nodded vigorously. He looked around the room again, searching for a head of hair the same exact color as his.
“Over there.” Said Carter suddenly. He nodded his head in the direction of the door.
Abel and Jasmine were leaning against the door frame. Jasmine pointed to Amycus, then made a shooing motion with her hand.
“We need to distract him.” Aaron said, translating.
“Easy.” Carter raised his wand pointed it at a pile of books stacked on a desk in the far corner. “Wingardium Leviosa.” The books floated, and with a sudden jab of the boy’s wand, they flew onto the floor in different directions.
Amycus looked up at the noise. He glanced around at the students, but with a shrug he flicked his wand and books replaced themselves.
“Do it again.” whispered Aaron urgently.
Once again the spell books spewed in different directions. Aaron pulled out his own wand, and hiding behind a desk, he used a nonverbal spell to pick up one of the books and start hitting a Slytherin with it.
Laughter broke out from the students. The poor Slytherin was trying unsuccessfully to dodge the hardcover book from chasing him. Some of the Gryffindors saw the two boys with their wands out and they protectively moved in front of them, hiding the two completely from view.
Amycus’s beady eyes looked around the room
“Who’s doin’ that?!” He shouted at the kids.
No one answered, but more laughter arose.
“Stop it!” The man chased after a book. Carter flicked his wand and it flew just out of his reach.
In the distraction, Aaron gestured to his little sister. Abel looked at the Carrow, then nimbly ran past the bookshelves and desks to duck down next to him. Jasmine followed closely behind.
“Thanks guys.” They said in unison. Abel’s eyes strayed to Carter’s, but he quickly looked away at the Slytherins.
“I think that’s enough.” Said Aaron. The four suddenly jumped up, trying to look as innocently as possible. The wall of Gryffindors dispersed and the books fell to the ground.
“I think it was Peeves.” Said a bold Hufflepuff with a smile.
“Peeves.” Amycus sputtered. His face turned red as he threw the books into the corner, not caring how they ended up.
He returned to his desk and looked once again over the list of students. His eyebrows furrowed as he counted 30 students in the room.
“Take your seats!” he finally barked, throwing the piece of parchment over his shoulder.

There ya go!
We could be the best of friends I’m sure of it
But I’m too shy to cross this crowded room besides
Wallflower --------------
I’m not here, no one sees me
Wallflower --------------
I’m by myself, please excuse me

~o0o~