View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:09 AM   #59 (permalink)
highjinx
Formerly: dingDong
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rainbow "Rain" Boogie
1/2 of the Poo Brigade MAN!BUGG<33

Rain was busy writing notes, more notes for more decorations when he noticed a woman walk into the room (ALL SUSPICIOUS LIKE) and wanted to get word with him. Whatever that was, the big man was immediately distracted by Kaishu aka the man who had the perfect hair--so perfect--that Rain was starting to doubt how it was mysteriously environmentally perfect.

That hair. THAT hair.

Burn it. BURN IT ALL.

MAKE IT BE ONE WITH NATURE.

He resisted the urge to make his hair even more perfect (in his opinion).

He turned his head when Boss Man turned his head (at him!) and said the few sentences that made him open his mouth in the most surprised way as possible. Him?! LEADER?! It had given him hope! The infernal hope of trust between him and this man--the inner Mother Nature inside Rainbow Boogie was swaying with passion as this position of leadership was too much for the man. Suddenly, he was met with more pressure and sweated even more, creating an aroma of... well you can guess what it is.

"ME?! Thank you sir! Thank you! I will not disappoint Mother Nature! We will do our best, sir! My first leader task in here! I'm so honored! SO HONORED! I COULD..." he immediately took out two wads of used tissue in his pocket (what? it wasn't all used), "CRY!" And the big buffalo of a man blew his nose, standing up and showing everyone his tears!

HIS TEARS OF PASSION!

Immediately he turned to those who had been in his group. "Let's go, my friends! My peers! We must all learn to love and cherish each other, by the way. For peace and love is the true answer to all life's problems!"

See his wonderful words of wisdom? "Let's go, children! To the Break Room!"