View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 12:28 AM   #58 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
Who were now speaking. Or at least one of them. Rafael considered Kaishu's words for a moment before replying. "I wouldn't be opposed to a candy bowl in the waiting room for visitors, and all of you are more than welcome to have candy or small snacks on your desks. However. The moment they attract bugs, they go. All of it." The LAST thing he wanted in his work room was bugs.

And creatures.

"Your other ideas seem more suited for our break room." Because that was just too much of a distraction to have in his work room, but he could compromise. "There currently are no games there. A few games wouldn't hurt." He mused as he shifted off the wall and glanced at all his workers.

"I have business that needs tending to, but I'd like for you guys to go ahead and start working on the game room, corridor, and waiting area." He looked at his Ranger Director. "Kaishu, I'd like you to take the other Rangers, Permitting Officers, Executives, and Elias to the break room and work on that area. You'll be overseeing the assignment. Only the things we agreed on though." No salons.
Kaishu nodded and kept his usual charming smile on his face despite in inner dialogue calling his boss a sort of a party pooper. Still, this time he seemed to have agreed with some of his suggestions instead of passively shooting them down. He still thought a hair salon would have been a good idea.

Kaishu gave the man a two finger salute and a wink. “Roger that,” he said turning to his little Rangers and those who would be following him into the Break Room for further discussion. "One hair salon coming right up," he said clapping his hands together and looking at Rafael and winking. The man knew that he was only pulling his leg, right?

If you would all please accompany me to the Break Room,” he said with a slight nod of the head. “I need to take care of some business first, but I will be along shortly.” That business being his perfect hair of course. Kaishu grabbed his guitar case and slung the strap over his shoulder. Nothing like some music to lighten the mood and help people work, right?

He then shot one more look at Buffalo-man and could have run over to Rafael and hugged the man for making sure that they were not working together. Kaishu WOULD have broken his promise to not shampoo anyone else in the work space. The man smelled worse than Hippogriff dung that had been out in the beating sun for two weeks and then sprinkled with mold. Kaishu wrinkled his nose at the thought of him doing more manual labor.

He then left his desk area and headed towards the Break Room making an oh so subtle sudden change in directions towards the restrooms.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes