Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:05 PM   #68 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Oh where oh where has my...brother...gone?
Transphiguration class was not going well. The normal ‘OH MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING TEACH IT TO ME NOW’ feeling was gone or at least absent along with Harry and Draco. Professor McGonagall was telling one of her interesting lectures, but instead I was waiting for Marianna to finish writing her note.

Jess, are you sure that Harry and Draco aren’t back yet?
- M

I flipped her note over and began to scribble furiously.

Marianna, Professor Flitwick nearly dragged me away BECAUSE they weren’t coming back soon. I’m worried…
- J

“Miss Potter?” a voice asked behind me, but I wasn’t paying attention so I didn’t look up.
“OWW!!” a sharp claw dug into my back. I turned around and on the desk was a cat, “Professor McGonagall?” I asked fearful of the answer. The gray tabby cat leaped off the desk and in place of a swishing tail was her swirling robes.
“Is this the only way I can get your attention?”
“No Professor,” I squeaked, completely aware that kids were suppressing the urge to laugh.
“Good,” she turned away and the bell to change classes clanged. The students rushed to head to lunch, but I took my time placing my books in alphabetical order.
“Professor,” I approached her desk with the utmost caution, “I wanted to apologize for—“
“Jess,” she set down her spectacles and looked up at me, “You know that you’re the best student with the most raw talent I’ve ever seen,” a stupid grin spread across my face. “I know that you were preoccupied because of the…. incident and I’m not mad,” she assured me, “However since I don’t want you to have this conversation repeated in Potions you should know that your brother arrived back at Hogwarts,” she pulled a pen out of her drawer and began to write, “You now have permission to go see him,” she handed me the slip, “The quittage grounds are open to captains,”

Thank you so much for reading and I want to apologize for not posting sooner. Also I'd like to thank demented_death_eater for reactivating this thread. I'll try to post soon