View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 03:57 AM   #55 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by grangerfan8 View Post
"You found him." Rafael turned his eyes from his oddly quiet employees to the woman who'd just entered. "How can I help you?"

Hopefully this interruption was an important one.

Short, sweet to the point. Wonderful, this man would be easy to work with. "Great." The woman scanned the room once more, maybe Noah was out today. Thank Merlin!

"Yes Mr. Belmonte, I am Medea Ward. I am the one that requested time to speak with you about appointing someone to the position of Magical Environment Regulation and Protection Liaison." The dark haired woman wondered if the random workers within earshot heard her. This is somewhat of a promotion for them. Granted they'd have to manage their current position and the Liaison position, but a promotion never the less. Promotion means more money, and more responsibility.

Medea waited; did the Department Head really want to discuss this in front of all these people? They would need to review the employee’s files, personal information and education level. Surely this was a conversation for his office, unless of course he has already decided upon a person.