View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
crookshanks_kitty
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Parmis
Fifth Year
carrot lover (not) // torturously friendly // secret spy // HP nerd // <3 sparkles // who am I?

SPOILER!!: Reply to Previous Comments
Quote:
I love this part as well.

Riddle? Ginger hair? Hmmm.
D'awee thanks so much Do you need any help there? Keep thinking, you can do it!

Quote:
Oh they are both amazing and beautifully writen

First guess is number one is old Voldy, but I am not positive
I am still trying to figure out two, I first thought Harry but now I am doubting that

PAMS it is so fun to read I can't wait for more!
Yaaaayyy!!! My second reader! I'm glad you like it. Uhummm and uhum

Quote:
I have to say I love this thread, and I agree with sarahb the first one appears to be Tom 'Riddle' and the second would be Harry Potter? P A M S!!
*Throws a party* Three readers! Wow I'm flattered that you guys like my writing. And right you are!

Quote:
Well thats good. I am not alone with my ideas.
Congrats! You guys all guessed right. Wow I have such smart readers! Alright then, this new entry is dedicated to my good readers. Enjoy!

Wholly Moon

There soundlessly slept two infants within the cradle of the crescent moon, joint by the same womb to their origin. The cradle rocked back and forth, and the babies dreamt in colour. Their world was at peace. “Hush little baby, don’t say a word, mama’s gonna buy you a Mokeskin pouch …”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Ready to test some wild-fire Whiz-Bangs?” He was asked by a familiar voice. He looked down on himself and automatically reached for his throat. Then his head darted towards where he assumed the voice had come from.

He saw himself, no more clearly his identical companion and instantly a bright smile flashed across his face. “Just as a long as it’s a mini blast, then I’m in. ‘Cause you know, I’m just such an innocent fellow, can’t help it!” and they both laughed from the bottom of their hearts. He was happy.

He was afraid to look away, assuming that if he did, his lookalike would vanish in a mist. Together they made their way to the outdoor setting. The cool breeze ruffled his hair. He took a deep breath and smiled to himself. It was hard to get rid of the grin, he wanted to smile forever. Outside, it was bright as if daylight was cast upon them, even though it was during the night hours judging by the dark sky. And as he stole a look towards the outstretched dome, he was stunned to see at least thousands of bright shimmering dots spread in a cluttered fashion that illuminated the sky like glitter dusts. It was a sight to behold. He felt as if he was looking through a telescope. The image seemed so fantastical and enchanting for it to be real. Or was it real? His heart sank.

He threw a quick glance towards where his best mate was standing moments ago and he was nowhere to be seen. He knew it; it was too good to be true. Once again, he was quick to judge as this time he felt movements on his left hand side. He looked in the opposite direction and exhaled with relief. Wow! His best buddy seemed more beautiful and radiant than he ever remembered seeing him. That gave him confidence; surely he must have looked just as handsome.

His companion then beamed and looked up to the sky; the twinkle in his eye grew brighter. “It’s beautiful,” he spoke gently. He was confused at first; not knowing of what his pal had been referring to. He wanted to look up too and see it for himself, but a part of him protested against it. What if this was his last chance to see him? But his curiosity triumphed and so he gazed up too.

The first thing that ran through his mind too was, indeed, it is beautiful. The radiant full moon illuminated the entire sky. It took the centre of the stage amongst all the striking stars. It was bright, it was huge, and more importantly it was full…

From the corner of his eyes he noticed his best buddy bend down and pull out several objects which he recognized as fireworks from inside a collecting box. Together they casted stunning spells towards the tube like objects that they had set down on the ground. They burst all at once and bright coloured spark shot out from all directions. They created spectacular patterns ranging from rockets with long tails of silver stars to sparklers that divided in all directions and flowed down like a waterfall. He was mesmerized by the sight and could only watch in awe as the fireworks filled in the empty spaces of the sky and danced with the stars.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi eyes flashed open and the sudden silence replaced the sound of joyful explosions. His eyes rummaged around and gradually adjusted to this new setting which was also darker than what he was seeing moments ago. He sat with his back against the wall and his arms hugging tightly around his legs. He was confused. Then he vaguely made out the outline of his identical seated right across where he sat. Another relief and he smiled once again. His companion smiled too.

Seconds ticked by and little by little a bitter feeling crept upon him. His smile faded and so did the other's. His vacant expression was reflected on his best pal’s face. He reached up a hand and placed it on the side of his head where he felt an empty hole. His lookalike copied his every move. Then the truth slapped him across the face. It was only a dream and the young man he was seeing in front of him was not his best buddy, it was his own misty figure reflected in the mirror. On the corner of the mirror he noticed another reflection coming from the window right over his head… a half moon.

-Ava. G-

Last edited by crookshanks_kitty; 06-12-2011 at 04:52 AM.