View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 02:44 AM   #52 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingDong View Post
Rain was just a gigantic fan of the Lord Borr! His ways of teaching and spreading wisdom to the youngins! GENIUS MAN! What a fan he was, he really wanted an authentic autograph from the spectacular Borr one day. Of course, he's never met him and he was running with great stride towards the work room when they were given a task from Lord Borr himself! Well--every department had been given the same task, but still!

HE COULD FEEL THE MAN'S PRESENCE IN HIS SOUL!

Here Rain was, running towards the work room with a notepad, his feet making huge hippopotamus noises while he hurried. Was he late? He had to be punctual! This was his day to shiiiiiiiiiiine.

STOMP.

STOMP.

RAAAAAWRRR--and he opened the door to the workroom, already sweating like a kangaroo which emitted foul and natureful stenches across the room from several parts of his body. "I'M HERE! I hope I'm not late! Me and Mother Nature were evolving and harnessing our souls! Please mind me, mind me," he said with wheezes in between, waving his arm back and forth from the flies that followed him--waving his stench to all his peers (especially that hair salon man!).

He took a seat, overhearing the last part of what they were saying. "A fountain? That would be beautiful! Mother Nature would love it indeed!" Rain studied his notepad, putting his hand up to his face as he tried to pick out which one of his ideas worked best. "I believe we should add a lot of Feng Shui to our workroom. You know? Make everything balance out! Or maybe we should add a few Atmospheric Charms inside? I really like that plant idea. Maybe we should add plants that dance--PLANTS THAT SWAY OUR MIND TO OUR SOUL! Yes, we should add those, that would be lovely."

He thought up of more things.

"Maybe add statues?" He gasped, stuttered, spazzed--"WE COULD ADD A STATUE OF MOTHER NATURE! She would be so proud!"
"You're not late, Rain." He inclined his head towards the man in greeting as he stomped into the large room. The flies.... he didn't need them in his work room and so close to his greenhouses. Rafael waved his hand and silently vanished the pests.

The stench he could stand. Especially considering who their Minister was.

It was nothing compared to Lord Borr.

"I suppose we could fit a fountain into the corridor... or somewhere." He grew silent as Rain continued to speak. They would need a larger space if his people were going to get so creative. Which he was approving of highly. "Swaying plants.... and statues. Some of Borr I suppose and other important figures." He mused, eyes scanning the room. Did the others have anything to contribute?

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________