View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 01:30 AM   #51 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Damon give a nod as Rafael agreed with the plant idea but no so much the party decoration idea. Perhaps they should keep business and pleasure separate for the sake of keeping the Department under control.

Damon was about to start jotting down some potential plants that might be a good idea to position around the place when the sound of rather loud and heavy footsteps distracted him. He looked up to see Rain sprinting into the room with more enthusiasm than Damon thought was possible for one human being to possess...What in the world?

Damon had a hard time keeping up with the man's words due to how quickly and excitedly he was sputtering them out at everyone. Damon leaned forward slightly in his seat, thinking that maybe if he could see Rain's mouth clearly he would understand him better. After a couple of moments Damon leaned back in his chair, eyeing the man curiously as he exclaimed how great it would be to have a fountain (which Damon himself agreed with) and suggested statues.

One of mother nature? Damon assumed that was appropriate given it being the Environmental Department....

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go