View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:36 AM   #30 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

i-m-p-e-r-i-o
Unforgivable

Incantation: Imperio.

Spell Name: Imperius Curse.

Definition: One of the three Unforgivable Curses. Cast successfully, it places the caster in complete control of the victim.

Narcissa fidgeted once. It was a subtle shift of weight in her seat; a twitch of her hips. A pale brow crept high on her forehead in contained suspicion. It wasn’t in her nature to be suspicious of everyone despite knowing she very well should be. The blond never thought she needed to be. After all, her eldest sister was plenty suspicious for the both them.

“I beg your pardon?” stated the girl dully, face expressionless once her brow settled back to its normal location.

Bellatrix placed one hand against her chest. The brunette extended her arm in a gesture that forced Narcissa to imagine a tea tray placed on her sister’s hand.

“I said I’d go,” declared Bella haughtily, eyes closed for a moment as she spoke. Her brows twitched. “It’s no big deal. We’re engaged now. Also, it’s not every day our little Cissy has her debut! I’ll dance with Rodolphus. I don’t mind it. Much.”

Narcissa brought the teacup she had been holding to her lips. Imperiused. Her sister had been Imperiused.